Thursday, May 12, 2016

My Spring 2016 Flowers Collection



As Christian Dior said: “After women, flowers are the most lovely thing God has given the world”.  Spring is here and flowers are blossoming everywhere... So I took some time to enjoy looking to their beauty.. and here are some of the pictures I took along the way.. I hope you enjoy my collection ;)





“Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul”. – Luther Burbank



 
“There are always flowers for those who want to see them.” – Henri Matisse



“You’re only here for a short visit. Don’t hurry, don’t worry. And be sure to smell the flowers along the way” – Walter Hagen




“Flowers are restful to look at. They have neither emotions nor conflicts.” – Sigmund Freud




“Earth laughs in flowers” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment